2016年11月17日木曜日

BE MINE (DTwork)


This is my layout for November 15th Scrap Our Stash Sketch + (3) Challenge!
Here is the awesome Sketch and here is what I used ; LIST1 - Glitter, LIST2 - Harvest Gold and Hero Arts, LIST3 - Indigo and Index card.



It's nice to have a happy active girl, but sometimes you worry that she's too boyish. Yep, that's my daughter:) I love this picture of my daughter posing in front of the camera and acting cute! Who knows what's hiding beneath this cute face!! LOL!!

I spread some gold texture paste and in the background, and made gold circles with glitter and glue. I wasn't so sure if gold will match this paper, but actually it turned out so good!! Here are some close-ups:



More gold for the title, hearts and arrows. This gold is not too shiny, and that's exactly what I wanted:) I fussy cut butterflies, flowers and a camera and popped some up.




I cut out the center of the doily, so the paper underneath will show. Layering is my favorite as always:)


Hero Arts stamp Hugs and Kisses♡ So pretty!!



The Challenge is open until Nov.29th. I'm so excited to see everyone's layouts!!

Thank you so much for visiting:)

Natsuko xxx


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。