2016年12月3日土曜日

c'mon santa! (DTwork)



Hi everyone!! I'm so excited to reveal my Scrap Our Stash Book Inspired Stash Challenge page for December! Here is the Challenge:) 

I used many pictures for this layout...I wanted to express my daughter's excitement for Christmas. She was counting down with the advent calendar, and preparing a huge sock and waiting for santa to come. And! I found a picture of my daughter with the same face (upper left pic) as 'GRINCH' in this book! LOL!! It was so fun making this layout:)
I used striped paper for the background as it is one of the challenges, and teared some red patterned paper for the pictures. I layered some green paper between the red paper and picture so the photos will stand out. I put quite an amount of snow tex on the upper and lower edge of the paper and let it dry. I love the look of it! I used stickers and die-cuts for embellishments, and scattered sequins which is also one of the challenges.








Make sure to link up by December 29th! I can't wait to see everyone's take on this challenge!

Thank you so much for visiting:)

Natsuko xxx

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。