2016年12月1日木曜日

SHINE (DTwork)

 
 
Today I'm happy to show you my first layout for December's Stuck?! Sketches.
Here is the beautiful sketch♡ 

 
This is a picture of my daughter, on the moon...actually it was a big panel with a bench in a shopping center:)
 
I decided to use white cardstock paper for the background, and played with my oil pastels and color mists. I used blue, yellow, pink..all the colors from the picture. For the star, I printed out two different sizes of stars and used it as a template. I colored between the two stars with my watercolor pencil. I know I've covered most of it up, but you can see it when you give it a tilt. I matted the picture with several scraps of paper, and decorated around it with flowers, leaves, die-cuts and a clip. I scattered dew drops and I have to say..I love how it turned out!! Here are the details; 
 
 
 






 
And this month's awesome sponsors are;
Crafty Ribbons is offering a  ten pound gift certificate to their online store.


 

CUT mania is offering a $10 gift certificate to their online store.




 
Please link up by December 29th! I'm so excited to see all your layouts!!
Thank you so much for visiting:)
 
Natsuko xxx

2 件のコメント:

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。